ALL REGISTRATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY BUCKS COUNTY
ON OR BEFORE 4:00PM October 6, 2014
To Be Able To Vote in NOVEMBER!
If you are non-military civilian and require an absentee ballot, you must apply NO LATER than TUESDAY 10/28/2014. Your ABSENTEE BALLOT must be received at the Doylestown Courthouse, Board of Elections by close of business Friday, 10/31/2014 or it will NOT be counted.
YOUR VOTE COUNTS. Avoid local Obama-types from continuing their untruthful vitriol. Vote Republican.
The best source of information is the Official Commonwealth of PA Voter Portal. At the VOTESPA Portal, you can:
- Register to Vote
- Change your Party Affiliation to REPUBLICAN
- Change your Registration to a NEW ADDRESS
- Register your new name if there has been a change
- Obtain forms, Absentee Ballot Information, etc.
- Confirm that you are a Registered Voter
- Find your Polling Location
- And, a host of other functions.